AXC Halo 90 Evolution
AXC Halo 90 Evolution - Micro FPV Quad Frame
The Original Halo frame just got even better!!
The Halo 90 Evolution is a tough and lightweight 90mm FPV platform with built in prop and motor protection. The 3K Carbon Fibre Hoops that envelope the props are integral to the Halo’s structure and provide much of the frames strength and rigidity.
Each and every component of the AXC Halo 90 Evolution has been redesigned from scratch. The number of components has been reduced. Every fraction of a gram of weight that could be lost has been identified and removed.
Improvements to the design have been made in all areas including weight saving, prop protection, impact resilience, aerodynamics, battery mounting and dirt ingress.
It’s an exciting frame to fly for all FPV’ers from beginners to race hardened experts.
Carbon Fibre Hoops and Base Frame:
- • The Hoops and Base Frame are CNC cut from high quality 3K carbon fibre.
- • All CNC cutting is carried out by ourselves at AXC-Drones in the UK.
- • All screws holes inside the hoops are counter sunk for use with CSK screws.
Polycarbonate (Lexan™) Canopy:
- • Incredibly tough clear polycarbonate canopy protects the camera, flight electronics and antennae from impact damage
- • FPV camera mount is incorporated into the canopy moulding.
- • The canopy simply clicks into place with no fasteners. It could not be simpler.
- • Dirt, grass and other unwanted material is prevented from reaching the Flight Controller, ESC, VTX and RX
- • The aerodynamic design optimises the airflow over the central core of the quadcopter and electronics stack
- • We use genuine Lexan™ Exell D polycarbnonate that is UV stable and suitable for outdoor use.
- • The canopy can be painted on the inside giving a scratch proof and high gloss finish
- • DIY paint it yourself in the same way you would paint an RC car body or....
- • Choose a canopy from our range of pre-painted colour options or....
- • We will paint your canopy with any available colour from the Tamiya Polycarbonate Paint range (*extra fee applies)
- • We love CNC machining! At AXC we have our own CNC machining facility ensuring the quality of our components is superb.
- • We machine all our components from aircraft grade billet 6082-T6 aluminium.
- • Through careful design and state of the art CNC machining we create very strong and lightweight components.
- • All our screw threads are formed with roll taps for maximum strength and durability.
- • Colour anodised aluminium components are available soon for the Halo 90 Evolution
- • Lightweight - 22.5 grams
- • Tough - can take the rough and tumble of the track
- • Simple is beautiful
- • Polycarbonate canopy protects the electronics and optimises airflow
- • For use with FXT FX806TC camera/VTX
- • 3K Carbon Fibre Base Frame
- • Aluminium parts CNC machined from billet 6082T6
- • All screws inside the hoops are flush and counter sunk
- • Hoop height has been optimised for prop protection
- • Includes m2.5 nylon hex standoffs
- • Includes silicone rubber battery straps
- • 2" (50.8mm) Carbon Ducts
- • 90mm Diagonal prop to prop distance. For use with the new generation of small format flight controllers and ESC boards (20mm spaced mounting holes).
- • Full spares availability. If you bust the frame you can replace the broken part rather than replacing the whole frame.
- • Note: This is the airframe only, other components needed for flight
Recommended Flight Components:
- • Flight Controller: FuriousFPV PIKO BLX
- • ESC: SUNRISE CICADA 10A BLHELI_S 4-IN-1 ESC 2-3S
- • Props: FuriousFPV 1935
- • Motor: DYS BE1104 - 6500KV / RotorX RX1105B - 6500kv
- • Camera: FXT FX806T 5.8Ghz Micro VTX and 600TVL Camera (25mw w/ Raceband)
- • Battery: 450mAh 3S Lipo
|Manufacturer||AXC Drones (Aeroxcraft)|