AXC Kaeru X5-190 - FPV Racing Frame
Fed up of all the flat racing quad designs? Us too, that's why we designed the Kaeru X5.
The Kaeru X5-190 is a pure X configuration racing quad. It has pure carbon fibre tubular arms which are incredibly strong and allow maximum thrust efficiency. These are bonded to aluminium motor mounts that help protect your motors from damage and also act as heat sinks to dissipate the heat generated during extreme flying.
Now with mounting holes for the small form factor flight controllers with 20mm hole spacing.
The FPV camera can tilt up to 50 degrees from the horizontal giving you plenty of adjustment to suit your flying style.
Also includes adjustable mounting cage for the GoPro Hero Session™.
Arms for 4", 5.5" and 6" props are also available. See Spares Section for more details.
Recommended for use with:
- 5” props
- 2204/2205/2206 motors
- 4-in1 ESC in the frame or Mini ESC inside the arms eg, LittleBee 20A
- 4S battery
- GoPro HERO Session™
- 190mm X-Configuration FPV Racing Frame
- Materials: Carbon Fibre, 6082T6 Aluminium,
- Weight: Approx 100 grams
- Note: This is the airframe only, other components needed for flight
- Designed and manufactured in the UK exclusively by Aeroxcraft.
|Manufacturer||AXC Drones (Aeroxcraft)|