Fed up of all the flat racing quad designs? Us too, that's why we designed the Kaeru X5.
The Kaeru X5-190 is a pure X configuration racing quad. It has pure carbon fibre tubular arms which are incredibly strong and allow maximum thrust efficiency. These are bonded to aluminium motor mounts that help protect your motors from damage and also act as heat sinks to dissipate the heat generated during extreme flying.
Now with mounting holes for the small form factor flight controllers with 2mm hole spacing.
Includes adjustable mounting cage for the GoPro Hero Session™.
Intended for use with:
- 5” props
- 2204/2205/2206 motors
- Mini ESC eg, LittleBee 20A
- Up to 4S 1400mah battery
- GoPro HERO Session™
More information, photos and video coming soon..
- 190mm X-Configuration FPV Racing Frame
- Materials: Carbon Fibre, 6082T6 Aluminium,
- Weight: Approx 100 grams
- Note: This is the airframe only, other components needed for flight
- Designed and manufactured in the UK exclusively by Aeroxcraft.
|Manufacturer||AXC Drones (Aeroxcraft)|