- • Who are we
- • What data we collect about you
- • Why do we collect and use your personal data
- • Who we share your personal data with
- • How long do we keep your personal data?
- • Your rights
- • Keeping your personal data secure
- • How to complain
- • Changes to this privacy notice
- • How to contact us
Who are we
Aeroxcraft Ltd is a UK limited company registered at 55 Woodgrove Road, Burnley, BB11 3EL, UK. We are responsible for any personal data we collect and use about you. We are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (EU). We are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal data for the purposes of those laws. Our Data Compliance Officer is Rob Green, Managing Director of Aeroxcraft Ltd.
What data we collect
To enable us to provide you with our services and products we may collect the following personal data when it is provided by you:
- • Name
- • Company Name
- • Billing Address
- • Shipping Address
- • Phone Numbers
- • Email address
- • VAT Number
- • Date of birth
- • Gender
Why do we collect and use your personal data
We use your data solely for the purpose of providing you with our products and services.
Who we share your personal data with
We routinely share personal data with:
- • Federal Express (for the purposes of shipping quotes and shipping parcels)
- • Royal Mail (for the purposes of shipping parcels) https://www.royalmail.com/gdpr
- • Intuit – Quickbooks (our accounting software provider) https://quickbooks.intuit.com/uk/gdpr/
- • To advise you of any safety issues with our products.
- • To keep a record of any financial transactions with you.
- • Access: the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data (the right of access)
- • Rectification: The right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal Data.
- • To be forgotten: The right to require us to delete your personal data—in certain Situations.
- • Restriction of processing: The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal data—in certain circumstances, e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the data.
- • Data portability: The right to receive the personal data you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party—in certain situations
- • To object: The right to object:
- at any time to your personal data being processed for direct marketing (including profiling);
- in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data, e.g. processing carried out for the purpose of our legitimate interests
- • Not to be subject to automated individual decision-making
- • The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Postal address: Aeroxcraft Ltd, Witcar Works, Widow Hill Road, Burnley, BB11 2TJ, United Kingdom.
- • whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- • if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal data if we are satisfied with their procedures to protect your personal data. If required by law we will share personal data with law enforcement or other authorities. We will not share your personal data with any other 3rd party.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data after we have finished advising you. We will do so for one of these reasons:
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. When it is no longer necessary to retain your personal data, we will delete it.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have the following rights. Upon a request from you we will enact these rights free of charge:
For further information on each of the above rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the UK Data Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like to exercise any of those rights then please email or write to us at the details provided below.
Keeping your personal data secure
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, accessed, altered or disclosed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to 3rd party companies who need to know, for the purposes of providing our services and products. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and the Information Commissioners Office where we are legally required to do so.
How to complain
Please contact us if you have any queries about our use of your personal data. If you wish to complain about the our use of your data then The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Data Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was published on 24th May 2018 and last updated on 24th May 2018.
How to contact us
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|